Books and Reports
Below are listed books and reports written by, or referencing, OxHA.
‘Healthy choices in hospital vending machines and canteens?’, International Hospital Federation Reference Book 2007-2008 (February 2008)
- This article by Christine Hancock, Katy Cooper and Karen Siegel is a call to action to create healthier food environments.
- Click here >> to download the article.
‘Tackling tobacco’: multi-stakeholder approaches to a global health crisis’, Commonwealth Health Ministers’ Book 2007 (May 2007)
- Article in annual Commonwealth Health Ministers’ Book by Christine Hancock and Katy Cooper
- Click here >> to download the article
Nigel Crisp (for DFID), Global Health Partnerships: The UK Contribution to Health in Developing Countries (February 2007)
OxHA cited on p 36, in the chapter ‘Health and health services in developing countries’
Click here >> to download the report
Marc Suhrcke, Rachel A. Nugent, David Stuckler and Lorenzo Rocco (for OxHA), Chronic Disease: An Economc Perspective (November 2006)
- Major OxHA report on the economics of chronic disease, focusing particularly on developing countries.
- Click here >> for more information and to download the report.
Guy Barnett (ed.), The Millennium Disease: Responses to Australia’s Obesity Epidemic (November 2006)
- Chapter by Stig Pramming, ‘Obesity and chronic disease’
- To order a copy, click here >>
WHO Commission on Macroeconomics and Health, Touch Choices: Investing in Health for Development (April 2006)
- Annex by OxHA, ‘Chronic disease: the call to action’
- Click here >> to download the Annex