The Oxford Health Alliance (OxHA)* has received funding from the following:
- Novo Nordisk A/S (core funding)
- PepsiCo Foundation (funding for four sites of the Community Interventions for Health initiative)
- American Cancer Society
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing
- Cancer Council (Australia)
- Diabetes Australia
- Halsnæs Municipality (Denmark)
- Heart Foundation (Australia)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kissmann Langford
- Medical Benefits Fund Australia (MBF)
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- New South Wales Health Department
- Novo Nordisk (Australia)
- Novo Nordisk (UK)
- Ovations Chronic Disease Initiative
- Stroke Foundation (Australia)
- Sudler & Hennessey
- University of Sydney
Why support OxHA?
We believe that pooling resources from multiple stakeholders will help to implement solutions to address the global epidemic of chronic disease. Partnerships created with the support of OxHA can generate opportunities to influence health policies, lead to new ways of thinking and implement research into interventions to reduce the impact of chronic disease.
How to support OxHA
We welcome support from all individuals and organizations in all areas of our work in combating global chronic disease. OxHA is based on the belief that change across many sectors is necessary to achieve sustainable and meaningful health improvements, and that interaction between sectors such as government, the public health community and industry must be part of this picture.
OxHA has produced ‘The Oxford Health Alliance Guidelines for funding and interaction with industry and other sectors’. Click here for link
We would be delighted to hear from anyone interested in working with us. For further information please contact Pam Dyson at email@example.com.